for every student to graduate living on mission with a heart that belongs, a mind that responds, and a life that reflects Jesus
Baby Dedication is a big day in the life of the church as we celebrate your family. Did you know we have about 936 weeks give or take a few from now until the time your little one will graduate high school. That may sound a like a big number but it’s really not so buckle up!
On Baby Dedication Sunday you, as parents, will be making a commitment to spend every one of those weeks pouring into the life of your little one. Here’s what I know, it takes a villlage to accomplish that in just 936 weeks. So Baby Dedication should really be called parent and church dedication. It’s going to take all of us and we are in it to win it!
Let me invite you to watch the two videos below in the next couple days and then do the following “homework” before Baby Dedication Sunday:
- Prayerfully decide on 2-3 charachter words for your child. If you need help let us know. Remember, begin with the end in mind.
- Write a letter to your child that they will open when they say “yes” to Jesus and become a Christian.
- Invite your circle to join you on Baby Dedication Sunday (you will understand this after watching the videos).
- Email a few pictures of your child to email@example.com (a recent picture of your son or daughter and a few “action shots” of real life with them like bath time, fussy time, messy food time, adventure time).
- Last but not least, send us your son or daugthers t-shirt size.
Now, on to the videos!